1st MATRYCS Stakeholder Workshop
Building sector accounts a significant percentage of total global energy-related CO2 emissions. Energy is consumed at different buildings’ lifecycle and can be analysed from different perspectives or scales. That means that competitive solutions should be found in the building sector to revolutionise energy efficiency and management in buildings.
MATRYCS 1st Workshop will provide an introductory session on the approaches of elevating the building energy management by unlocking the potential of big data use. In this interactive session moderated by Roman Mendle (ICLEI), the following topics will be addressed:
- The MATRYCS project, an overview and setting the scene by Pasquale Andriani (ENG)
- The technological perspective of using big data by Dario Pellegrino (ENG)
- An overview of data-driven real-life demonstrations by Gema Hernández Moral (CARTIF)
- A deep dive to 2 Large Scale Pilots focusing on big data impact in district and regional level by Jaime Gómez Tribiño (VEOLIA) & Alfredo Cadórniga Pedrosa (EREN)
The Worksop is organised by the MATRYCS project, moderated by ICLEI and will take place on Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 09:30 CEST.
Welcome remarks (5mins), Roman Mendle, ICLEI
Technical sessions (70 mins)
- Pasquale Andriani, Project Coordinator, ENG
- Dario Pellegrino, Technical Manager, ENG
- Gema Hernández Moral, Large-Scale Pilot Coordinator, CARTIF
- Jaime Gómez Tribiño, Pilot leader, VEOLIA,
- Alfredo Cadórniga Pedrosa, Pilot leader, EREN
Wrap up and closing (15 mins)