BuiltHub Webinar On “Building A Sustainable and Meaningful Data Flow Of The EU Building Stock”, 20th January, 2022
The European building landscape is transforming, and big data is leading the way.
On 20th January, BuiltHub’s first webinar “Building a sustainable and meaningful data flow of the EU Building stock” is going to take place. In this session, participants will discover how building-related data can serve as a transmission piece between building and renovation policy, and implementation at all building levels.
The parts of the webinar, have as follows:
- Part 1: What is the European building data landscape?
- Part 2: What role does the BuiltHub project play?
- Part 3: Panel discussion – Big data in a climate neutral building sector
- Part 4: How can you get involved? Introducing the Big Data Alliance
Throughout the session, the audience is encouraged to participate and steer the discussion via a virtual “floor”, in the form of polls and live interventions.
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in the potential, status and possible pitfalls of large-scale and systematic building data collection in Europe; as well as those interested in a cost and energy effective transformation of the EU's building stock.
You can register here and discover the future of smart building in Europe, and how you can become involved: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckdO6sqz4uEtcq3A351JtS7OcD9pyeNOFU
Confirmed speakers include:
· Coordinator Sustainable Resources, Climate and Resilience · ICLEI Europe
Senior Researcher Institute for Renewable Energy · EURAC Research
· Renovation Strategy advisor · Flemish Energy Agency
· Project Adviser LIFE Energy · European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA)
· International Data Standards Director · RICS
· Open data lead · Umeå kommun